The last vendor event of the year and Life By The Blue Moon

 I went to the last event I was scheduled to do for the year. It went ok, I sold 4 books and donated 2 signed books to the St. Jude’s raffle. It was a good day all in all and I worked on doing some of the things I needed to do before publishing.

I have some awesome news for you all. I am so excited to tell everyone!

The ebook is out for preorder and I am waiting for the proof copy of the print book. The book will be out January 2nd. Here is the link for Life By The Blue Moon ebook. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CQJHH76Q

I hope you all enjoy it as much as my other books. 😊 I will update you all when I have more news about Life By The Blue Moon and upcoming events I will be at.

I hope you all have a great day 

Happy reading 

Happy writing 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It is about mid July

Editor(my opinions on getting one)

June has been a bit busy