So far this March.

 I have only done one event at the beginning of the month. It was a first event for the hosts, so there is room for improvement. It was not really that bad. I made 4 sales which was pretty good.

  I have been writing on a new story that is tied in to a vampire book I unpublished because it needs a lot of work. But it going well, I also have been working on book 4 of my Ann Smith series. I am still unsure if I will publish it. To help with my writing I have been taking part in some writing sprints with other authors. I find it helpful especially when I have a question on wording. 

My next event is April 13th at the Highland Illinois knights of Columbus. It is with a host I have worked with before so it should be a good event. 

I know this is kind of short but I haven’t had a whole lot to update you all on. Hopefully the will be more to update you on.


Happy reading 

Happy writing 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It is about mid July

Editor(my opinions on getting one)

June has been a bit busy