September

     This month has not been as busy as the last few months have been. But it has been stressful, I have spent this month getting ready for Archon 47. On top of trying to get as much writing done as I could. I am also trying to get Nirvash, A Vampire's Tale ready for re-release at the end of the year hopefully.

    Let's start with getting everything ready for Archon 47, normally it's not too hard for me to do. But this year I changed the cover on New Life By The Full Moon and had to get new bookmarks, stickers, and a new banner along with getting copies of the book with the new cover. Because of the new cover all the ones with the original cover are now limited editions. So, I signed those put them into protective bags (not sure what else to call them). Some went into book boxes with whatever swag I had with the original cover image on them. Then started making swag with the new cover image on them, which I am still working on. but I am on track to get everything done this week.

    I am also doing 5 panels and a book signing at Archon, I have gotten the schedule for that. i am going to be getting my table assignment before the end of the week. as soon i  know where i will be i will make an announcement on my social media. 

    Now the writing is going OK, I have almost 40,000 words in book 4 of my Ann Smith series which is awesome. The only downside is I write in a notebook first then transcribe everything into the document on my laptop. I also have about 9 more W.I.Ps from random ideas my muse wants me to write. I don't think I will ever run out of things to write at this point. Though I do find my concentration on any one story not being very good due to many real-life things that are going on. Everything is fine, it is just a bit stressful right now.

    I have rewritten Nirvash, A Vampire's Tale and I am now working on trying to get a new cover made for it. I am finding it a bit of a challenge because I want it to be different from my Ann Smith series but still my style. I will figure it out and will hopefully have it out at the end of the year or the beginning of next year. I did have an interview/reading of the first chapter on CSI Cold Reads on TikTok on the 20th. it was fun and I enjoyed hearing it read out loud.

    I believe that is everything for September, I will keep you all updated on Archon 47, and everything about my writing/publishing on my socials. 

Happy reading 

Happy writing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This month is hard.

April so far

The last vendor event of the year and Life By The Blue Moon