September

September was not super busy. I did a lot of writing. I also went to an event midmonth. The rest of the month was used to prepare for an event at the beginning of October. I did do a lot of writing I worked on my dire wolf shifter book and then I started to fantasy book because my brain said hey why not do that so I've been working a lot on that. Both books are going pretty good. I am a lot further on the dire wolf one, but I started that one months ago. The fantasy book is a little more complicated because for some reason, my brain has decided that I have to have fantasy animals that do not exist in this world. It's interesting. on 12 September, I was at Lexington's legendary book bash. We went with a fellow author Micca Michaels. It was a good event and I got to spend time with my friend. The rest of the month I was preparing for Archon49 it wasn't a lot. I had to do just a few little things, but Archon is a three day event. Luckily it's in my town so I got to go home every night. I got to see people. I don't normally get to see during the year because life and I sold nine books which is pretty good. I know this isn't a super long one. I don't have a lot of information. Nothing really exciting happened except for the events. I'll talk more about Archon next month. happy reading happy writing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October

September

November