May

  So far May is going well, my first event this month was on the 4th, it went well I sold 11 books and got to talk to interesting people. my next event is on May18th, it is taking place in Maryville IL. I am doing this event for the first time; I am hoping it is a good event for me. 

   I have been working on redoing my vampire book which was pulled from print years ago the title is still Nirvash, A Vampire's Tale. I finished up doing the self-edit and adding some details all on paper. I need transcribe it to the document on my laptop. I am going to try and get it out by the end of the year so i can possibly get Lovebug's life story out the following year.

  I don't have a whole lot more to say at this time.

I hope you all have a great day

happy reading 

happy writing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This month is hard.

April so far

The last vendor event of the year and Life By The Blue Moon